Thursday, May 14, 2009

ah....love..

I'm possibly going to get to shoot these guys again this weekend and I'm SOOOOO excited! I love these guys and they're such easy subjects! They're completely game to go along with whatever crazy idea I have (just look at the first picture!) Just wanted to share some of the beauty of this awesome couple I know.

This is quite possibly one of my favorites....they both thought I was CRAZY when I asked them to pose against the wall...I told them I'd explain later on..
I got EXTREMELY lucky with this shot.


like 2 seconds later, she fell.

This is looks like something for a movie..


same as the first one, minus the comparisson.



love this.



I love how the sun is shining in this one..



they look soooo content.



I was told this is how they spend most of their time.




he loves her, she loves him, thats all there is to it.



Enjoy!
SjG




No comments: